Double login

If you have questions relating to the forum or coven, you can either post it here or PM Grace - this is NOT for occult questions, put them in general occult

Moderator: Courtier

Al-Zalaam
Established
Zodiac:

Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:38 pm

I don't know if anyone else has this issue, but every time I try to log in to the forum, I have to do it twice?
Like I'll go to the login page, put in my stuff, and when entered, it returns me to whatever part of the forum I was originally viewing, as if I had successfully logged in - yet I won't actually be logged in, and I have to go do it again for it to work.
Just me, or anyone else?
Scottish_Pride
Respected
Zodiac:

Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:10 am

OMG YES

This happens all the time and it’s frustrating. Thought it was just me because I’m a paranoid fuck and use incognito mode on my browser.
Al-Zalaam
Established
Zodiac:

Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:22 pm

One other thing I forgot to mention but I'm finding quite infuriating - whenever I try to log in through the side panel that is viewed alongside threads, it will always tell me that my form was invalid, regardless if I actually make a mistake. I -must- log in by clicking on the Log In link near the top, and then usually of course, have to do it twice.
Scottish_Pride
Respected
Zodiac:

Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:09 pm

I forget whether it does that for me, because I usually log on with my phone. Whenever I feel the need to boot up my dinosaur of a computer, I let it just save my login because the browser I use already has both a built-in VPN and no visible browser history/predicted search results.