Tensegrity

Inuit or aborigine, shaman, medicine man or monk.

Moderator: Courtier

Scottish_Pride
Respected
Zodiac:

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:00 pm

Well shit, will give it a look!

Yeah though, my thighs are too fucking fat for child's pose too. XD
Robert_Peters
Established

Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:11 pm

Try dancing for no reason
IGenerally what people like to do IRL is micro manage what other people do. embarrassment is imposed. Generally it sends signals when another's will is different, because it could be better or worse so ultimately better (As fear irrational fear, not facts) there's a constant tension people bring when other's are independent.
Like dancing for no reason. Observers will think it's dumb. This is a law. Not The Law, but a law. You receiving that intent may be swayed so much to stop the activity and be apologetic. Simple stretching and moving the body in newer and newer ways does good to prep for styles and routines.
I could not touch my toes until Later in School. They said to touch toes by breathing. After every breath, you sink lower. I was 310lbs, now 230LBS with some extras skin to tone, still.
Robert_Peters
Established

Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:48 pm

One pratfall is Thought Tanking. I'm sure there's thought disiplines that bring it up but the Hermetic brings it up as objectively looking at your thoughts. It leaves for you to figure out from there. One of my biggest problems was Thought Tanking. See I'm not directly explaining it yet because you've already inferred a good chunk of what that memes. As the observer one can come into the situation as the pure observer. This is crucial to interpret relevant data of the moment. A social skill that is generally expected but immensely fractured of understanding. What happens is the worries of the being weigh the observer, stealing attention. This causes fractured thought or they're just quiet and appear moody. A number of things causes it, just life. It's what the observer chooses to be stuck with. Most feel like they can't change it because of a sea of bullshit. Expectation is this just with hardened intent. It could be considered backpacking. What melts the clutter is proper interpretation of the thoughts. If something is hanging around you and in your (inner) face, making you feel bad, then it's time to become ok with it. This is why magic manuals will say your personal life needs to be dropped before ritual, but the ultimate work is to be able to move the memories in the right order, and give them the right intent for clarity. This causes them to be light in weight and positive polarity.
On expectation I noticed an immortal trend of people going out in public and carrying their entire world with them. When someone doesn't represent them or please them, their immersion is broken and they turn into thought/action police. Often anger. Some might come by for positive edits at the right times. With that, intimidation is a tool amongst many, but it's different from white boy rage or grillo deconstruction.
Scottish_Pride
Respected
Zodiac:

Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:02 am

Lmao, that kinda story makes me wonder how much of the new age movement was inspired by Californians doing drugs.
Robert_Peters
Established

Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:25 am

February 8?!
Things have been going by

New age movement Old age, all age. As long as it's the now movement. What happened was sticky, horrendous presentation, interpretation, consumption. Really the whole bad vibes from it is just the trailed shades that follows down deliverers of function. Anyone can jot down 8 manifestos a day but you really gotta Meta Game a "Meta Gamer". CARLOS CASTENEADA WAS A SOLO PLAYER AT HEART. His whole career was the chase and probably the chase got confused with the ecstasy. Could have been ok with resting under the fig tree but instead lets snip out life? The way I gather it's
HeY I I have an Archetype puzzle for you, all lurkers and possible Shogai enthusiasts

You gotta watch out my Mullet Bro, Buzzsaws try to straight up De-Bitch your Lemon Trust
YiSaga
Fresh

Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:48 pm

He's got a point... Generally A Buzzsaw is a powertop lesbian but the rest...
Scottish_Pride
Respected
Zodiac:

Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:45 pm

Wait...did you just respond to yourself?? XD
YiSaga
Fresh

Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:19 pm

It seems you've looked past the primary objective