Reflection on the Negative Elements and Electro-Magnetic Fluids.

For afficianados of the classics of the Western Mysteries

Moderator: Courtier

Al-Zalaam
Established
Zodiac:

Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:18 pm

Grace White wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:47 am
I had a really interesting experience while reading this, I think it was in the water section, but I imagined everything contracting and becoming small and dark and then a big sweep of colour and life just followed it, imagine a hemisphere like the top half of a clock - I imagined everything contracting down, in an anticlockwise direction, and once I tipped past the horizon or bottom of the hemisphere, the colours and everything swept up from the right hand side, also in an anticlockwise direction, till the hemisphere was filled with it and the darkness wasn't even perceptible any more... Not much idea what it means but I absolutely loved the article Zalaam :D
I also like to walk the line of light and dark - I heard it described as "green witchcraft" before, like nature, neither predator nor prey, neither all night nor all day
Poet... know it... etc
What that experience may mean is dependent on your own processing and perspective, because it was inspired by your own spirit and thus only you can ultimately decipher it. "Your path is your own", as it is said.
However, I will say that it sounds like a meditation on the interplay of the universe - the cycle of Night and Day, Destruction and Creation, Dark and Light - the Polar dance which pervades the Microcosm and Macrocosm.
Grace White
Respected

Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:22 am

I got something like that, something about the inevitability of the light flowing into any vaccum created by the dark :D
Al-Zalaam
Established
Zodiac:

Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:00 am

Grace White wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:22 am
I got something like that, something about the inevitability of the light flowing into any vaccum created by the dark :D
Yes, though keep in mind that it goes both ways - just as it is inevitable for Light to flow and cast away the Darkness, so too is the return of Darkness inevitable.
I only mention this because it is a common misconception among some occult communities, especially RHP ones, to think that Light is intrinsically more powerful than the Darkness, or there's some kind of divine superiority in the Light - which isn't the case.
As Principles and Etheric forces, they are equals - all that changes is who is dominant and where at any particular moment, their dance being endless and ubiquitous.
Al-Zalaam
Established
Zodiac:

Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:32 am

This isn't necessarily a huge correction on the first post, but there is something that I've been experiencing with the Negative Fire Element that isn't mentioned but I find worth talking about now.

As far as I originally described with the (-) Fire, nothing has changed - it is still worked with and experienced as a black flame through which the Contractive feeling of Darkness permeates. And of course, the Electric Fluid within the Fire is also negatively polarized which gives it that Contractive feeling of Darkness yet still retains it's Active, "Electric" nature.

However, there is this curious feeling I have been having which may demonstrate a quality of the (-) Fire and Electric Fluid which I have previously missed.
To put it plainly - it feels as if there is this "Negative Radiance".
I said before that the difference between the Positive Fire and the Negative Fire is that in the Negative Fire, the Radiance and Light which is natural to the Positive Element of Fire due to the presence of the Electric Fluid is robbed away and the force is permeated by Darkness instead.
But with this new subtle feeling I have been experiencing, I think that it is likely that not only is the Light snuffed and replaced by Darkness, but actually reverses in a way that creates a sort of "Radiant Darkness".
But this wouldn't just be about the (-) Fire Element, because the actual root of this effect would be a result of the negative polarization of the Electric Fluid - meaning that the Electric Fluid which produces Light when positive, doesn't necessarily lose it's radiant power when negatively polarized, instead simply converts that radiant power into a Negative form.
And since the Electric Fluid naturally resides in the Fire Element, it brings with it that radiant Darkness.

At first, that is an idea that may be hard to comprehend - a radiant Darkness? How would that work?
But really, it's quite simple to imagine it as simply a black flame which has the opposite effect that natural fire does.
So while you have a natural fire which emits Light into its surroundings and shines brighter as it burns more intensely, this Negative Fire would project Darkness, bringing shadow into its surrounding, and the more intensely this Black Fire burned, the Darker the environment would get.

For now, I can only leave this as a speculation until I have the Astral Sight to observe it directly, however the feeling I get alone is quite convincing of this being a reality. I've even discussed this with Shinichi, and we both seemed to agree that this is a quite likely possibility.
Last edited by Al-Zalaam on Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scottish_Pride
Respected
Zodiac:

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:38 pm

Are you feeling it inside yourself or something?
Al-Zalaam
Established
Zodiac:

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:54 pm

Scottish_Pride wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:38 pm
Are you feeling it inside yourself or something?
Might want to re-read the first post ;P
When I speak of myself working with the Elements in this thread, I'm particularly referring to the practice of Accumulation.
In regards to my latest post, I was describing a subtle feeling I have been experiencing within the energy during accumulation, which gives me the impression of this new quality which I may have overlooked before.
Accumulation is not just useful for developing power over the Elements, but also examining and experiencing their energy in order to learn more about them.

But to answer your question, when I work with it I feel it internally, but also feel it radiating externally as well, hence my speculation in the post.