Experiences with the Vital Force

All your successes and thanks go here!

Moderator: Courtier

Al-Zalaam
Established
Zodiac:

Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:40 am

Quite a rollercoaster I've had with the Vital Force this last year, but there's an important event I've had with it recently that I feel could be useful to understanding this practice, which other's may find invaluable towards solving their own issues regarding the Vital Force.
But beforehand, this is how the last few months have gone since my last post :

Terribly xD

Just like the last over-half-decade of trying to work with the VF, somehow, I managed to lose grip and get confused on how to operate :@

But it worked out in the end, because this entire issue has been solved and ground to dust, thanks to my own self finally "catching on", and a little extra guidance from Wolfe.

To elaborate on my new understanding, first and foremost I'd emphasize this important detail about the VF - it is NOT to be worked with in the same way as the Elements.
Earlier in this thread, I described the process of working with subtle energies like this, where first you work with them imaginatively to build a spiritual connection to the force you are trying to work with, then you gradually attract the Astral power of that force, until eventually you become so proficient with commanding that force, that you can achieve physical influence with it - and while this is all true for the Elements, it is not quite the case for the VF.

To put it plainly, the VF isn't an inherently mental-astral force like the Elements, but rather closer to an astral-physical force, and this significantly changes how you operate with it. While I've always understood that detail, I didn't quite understand how that actually changed the practice until now.
Since the VF exists as a lower, more physical-oriented force, not only does this make it actually more straightforward and quicker to grasp, but trying to attract its power through pure imagination like what is done with the Elements is actually essentially useless. You cannot practically work with the VF through purely mental-astral means, because it does not truly exist there(the mental-astral equivalent of the VF is what is often called the Astral Light).
In reality, trying to work with the VF is more akin to a physical exercise, or an intuitive tactile exercise(not necessarily in a purely imaginative sense).
Now, when I say that it is like a physical exercise, I don't necessarily mean that it is literally done physically, nor do I think that the VF is a literal physical force that you can find under a microscope. Rather, I think that the VF is similar to the Astral Matrix mentioned by Bardon, in that it exists somewhere between the physical and astral spheres, so that it is inherently quite dense and physically oriented - and I can definitely say in regards to practical training, that working with the VF inherently feels quite physical compared to the Elements.

So when it comes to working with the VF, your actual focus should be on trying to get a literal feel for it on a more straightforward level, trying to get a direct grasp on its power while you try to inhale it into your body. Using the creative imagination can help stimulate the VF and attract the real feeling, but you need to actually take hold of that feeling once it comes, you need to become intuitively familiar with wielding this force, because the imagination alone is only a support.
It should actually only take a day or a few, or a week at most, to get a feel for the VF.
It will likely be subtle and will take quite some time before it begins to feel potent and practically effective, but it definitely shouldn't take long to merely get a fundamental hold of it in the first place.

The reason I have been on such a wild rollercoaster with the VF for all these years, is entirely rooted in this issue I have described here now. I was unknowingly fluctuating between treating it like the Elements, then sometimes I would unwittingly treat it more physically oriented for awhile which would give me some success, but then of course, the dance of fluctuation would continue and I would keep going back and forth without any true understanding why I was failing or succeeding.
To be fair to me though, Wolfe and I think that it's quite likely my own spirit and Fate itself was actually impeding on my progress and obscuring me on purpose, to prevent me from developing until my circumstances were where they needed to be, so it was largely not my fault :P
I'm just glad the time has come and I'm finally able to develop unhindered, because this issue has been a costly pain in my ass for so long :D :heart:
Al-Zalaam
Established
Zodiac:

Sat Apr 04, 2020 1:40 pm

I had a curious experience while working with the VF last night, and while it wasn't anything extreme, it was rather interesting.

To give some perspective, it should be pretty well known that all of us have our own sort of "flavor" of energy, that our particular vibration of VF is unique to us.
And of course, that is because our vibration of the VF is determined by the resonation and qualities of our spirit, soul, and body - but unless you're involved with working with the energies of others, it can be hard to get perspective or a real sense of the flavor of your energy, similar to how we go nose-blind in our own homes.

But, last night I had gotten through a vamping-operation, which is, for those that are unfamiliar, where the Astral Energies and/or Vital Force of another is siphoned unto oneself. Luckily in my case, I merely have an instinctive affinity for vampirism thanks to my extremely negative-magnetic nature, without actually having the soul-sickness which usually causes natural energy-vampires in the first place.
Now while I have done quite a few of those operation in recent times for other purposes, this was the first time that it called for an internal VF accumulation after said vamping for the purpose of the operation.

And so that's what I did - after vamping my target for awhile and then releasing that energy somewhere else, I began accumulating my own VF.
But unlike the thousands of other times I have done VF accumulations, I could actually feel the character of my energy for once, and it was so wild to experience it for myself :P
I guess since I had just gotten my energy system shaken up and had its sensitivities adjusted by the vamping of the other's energy, accumulating my own VF back afterwards was able to be processed without the usual bias of acclimation, and I could just feel it for what it really was for once - usually it just kinda feels like vague, magnetic-ish VF, but this time I could feel it's extreme Darkness and Magnetism so profoundly, and it was just so awesome :heart:
I love the character of my energy, and since in other threads I've spoken about my condition of being a negative spirit and things relating to that, this experience only further confirms all of those things I've talked about.

Hell, not only that, but since I was able to get such a direct experience of my own energy, it has been much easier to work with it ever since because I really know what it feels like, and it's such a big help :P
Grace White
Respected

Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:50 am

Zalaam I just wanted to interject here to say I love these and thank you for putting them up xD
Al-Zalaam
Established
Zodiac:

Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:52 pm

Grace White wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:50 am
Zalaam I just wanted to interject here to say I love these and thank you for putting them up xD
Aww thank you haha :heart: :D
Hopefully more interesting things happen in the future :P